BY AGREEING TO SERVICES FROM GET CLEANED!, CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AS STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT
By accepting a professional cleaning service appointment and agreeing to a service provided by Get Cleaned! the client agrees to accept Get Cleaned! general terms and conditions listed below. These terms and conditions, together with our appointment notes and confirmation and the scheduled cleaning, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no other representation or statements, whether oral or written, shall be binding upon the parties. If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
If the client is unsure about any point within these terms and conditions, please contact us for clarification. Statutory rights are not affected. In the event that the terms and conditions change we will notify the client via email.
- We stand by our service, but if the client would like to cancel for any reason, call or email the main office anytime to end service. Neither Get Cleaned! or this document holds any client under a contract.
- Provide 48-hour notice to cancel or reschedule service. The client may reschedule, skip, or cancel any cleaning. We do ask for 48-hour notice of any of these actions by phone or email. We do not accept text messages on the Get Cleaned! phone line. Without a 48-hour notice the client will be charged a $50 Cancellation Fee. By giving Get Cleaned! your credit card information you agree to be charged the Cancellation Fee if necessary, without additional approval.
- If recurring service (Weekly or Bi-weekly) is booked and then cancelled after the first cleaning, the General Cleaning rate will be charged.
- Due to our flexible and ever-changing schedule, it is difficult to commit to exact arrival times. We service homes Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm and on Saturdays and holidays by request and availability (weekend and holiday rates apply). Even if the client normally has an afternoon cleaning, there may be times we ask to clean the home in the AM instead. We will make every effort to accommodate the client’s needs and schedule.
- The client agrees to notify Get Cleaned! if any person in the household is suspected of contracting an infectious disease (i.e. the flu, a cold, pneumonia, chicken pox, etc.). This notification must be as early as possible, but at least 24 hours before scheduled visit. Get Cleaned! reserves right to cancel cleans under such circumstances, at no charge to the client. The client must call and reschedule the cleaning. To be fair to other clients and staff, we prefer to wait until everyone is well before we return. We promise to contact the client if the cleaner is sick to protect the client and their family. We offer an Add-on Disinfecting Service for high touch areas on any of our cleaning services to create a more germ-free home.
- All our Pro Cleaners are trained to give the same consistent clean. We will always try to book the same cleaner each visit, but on the occasion we cannot, every client will still get the same quality clean.
- If you have selected bi-weekly cleanings, there may be a few months with three (3) cleanings depending on the number of weeks in the month.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our goal is for the client to be 100% satisfied with our service. If for any reason the client is not completely satisfied, call us within 24 hours at 972-460-6933 and we will come back and make it right.
- Our Pro Cleaners do not run credit card charges on-site. We will ask for credit card information prior to the cleaning and run the charge up to 24 hours before the appointment. Having a credit/debit card on file with our office is the simplest and most secure way to pay for services. Cash/checks are accepted and should be left in a clearly marked envelope on the kitchen counter.
- Any fees incurred by Get Cleaned! for the purpose of payment collection are the responsibility of the client, including but not limited to, NSF fees, late fees, collection efforts, legal fees, etc. Payments not made in a timely manner could also be subject to interest. All clients will be charged a $35 NSF fee for each returned check. If a client’s check is returned, they will lose the ability to pay with a check for future appointments, unless they mail a check to our office in advance of services.
- All our cleaning prices or packages are subject to sales tax.
- Our Pro Cleaners are trained to follow the checklist for the cleaning package that was ordered by the client. Additional services must be ordered through the Get Cleaned! office 48 hours in advance of the appointment. Changes in services may affect the overall cleaning cost.
- The cost of services includes the provision of reasonable supplies and equipment by our company to facilitate requested cleaning tasks. Jobs requiring extra supplies or equipment will incur additional fees.
- Get Cleaned! will supply general cleaning products to carry out normal cleaning duties. If a client wants their Pro Cleaner to use a different cleaning product, the client must communicate this with our office at least 72 hours in advance. Federal Law requires the following when using a client provided product:
- Client provides the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) found with an online search
- Client provides recommend usage instructions available on the bottle
- Client demonstrates how to use product (client would only do this once)
- We try to use eco-friendly, safe, non-toxic cleaning products whenever possible, but sometimes it is necessary to use stronger products to help remove mold, mildew and other build-up.
- Removing red hardwater stains in Porcelain toilet bowls sometimes require the use of a pumice stone. While the stone may remove the stain, it sometimes removes a layer of porcelain which is NOT unsightly but can make the area more susceptible to future staining. Frequent cleaning of hardwater stains through our Maintenance Cleaning will keep hardwater stains from building up. If a client agrees to the Pro Cleaner using a pumice stone on their Porcelain toilet, Get Cleaned! will not be responsible for any damages related to the cleaning.
- For sanitary reasons we recommend using the client’s vacuum cleaner. Equipment must be in good working order and have all attachments available for use. Get Cleaned! will not be held responsible if vacuum breaks while in our use under normal conditions. If the client does not have a working vacuum cleaner or prefers Get Cleaned! to bring one, please notify us when booking. Our vacuum cleaners are wiped down and sanitized on the outside of the vacuum between homes.
- Get Cleaned! agrees to keep all client details confidential for the security of the home and its contents. The information will stay within Get Cleaned! unless otherwise granted permission to disclose to others.
- We suggest that clients provide Get Cleaned! with a key/code to gain access to the property. If the home is equipped with a security system, the client must advise our company of the entry code or have the system disarmed. If the client does not provide the correct key or correct code or provide access to the property for the scheduled appointment and as a result the cleaner is unable to gain entry, a $50 Lock Out Fee will be accessed. By giving Get Cleaned! your credit card information you agree to be charged a Lock Out Fee if necessary, without additional approval.
- We ask the client to turn their home thermostats to 72 degrees during the summer months and 70 degrees in the winter prior to the arrival of the Pro Cleaners. If the client is not home prior to or during the cleaning, the cleaners will be allowed to adjust the home thermostats while in the home and return them to the original temperature upon leaving the property. Cleaning is very physical work and we want to keep our cleaners safe while serving our clients.
- If the Pro Cleaner is distracted by clients’ family members or household guests, pets, contractors in the home, etc. during a cleaning appointment, we reserve the right to bill for additional time needed to complete the cleaning.
- The client will be liable for the full cost of the job even if an employee of Get Cleaned! feels their personal safety is in danger due to actions of the client or another party in the home and must leave the site.
- Items of extreme value (monetary or sentimental) should be dusted or cleaned by the owner.
- If it has been a long time between cleanings behind and under desks, dust tends to build up around electronics in hard to reach places including on cords and where the cords plug into the device. While our cleaners will carefully hand wipe cords and vacuum around devices, cords can accidently become disconnected at times. Be sure to check your connections after a cleaning if a device is not working.
- When our cleaners are tasked to clean an office or room with a computer keyboard, we request clients LOCK their keyboard(s). This will prevent buttons being unintentionally pressed and causing errors on the computer when the keyboard is wiped with a cloth. We can recommend extra steps and products to do a deep clean of the keyboard.
- Clients may ask our cleaners to avoid electronic devices and areas around devices anywhere in the home. This must be communicated to the office prior to the appointment.
- We assume no liability for damage or loss of items that are not secured in a proper manner, or damaged prior to our appointment. (Example: heavy pictures hanging from thumbtacks or dings in furniture that were there before we cleaned). Further, we assume no liability for damage or loss caused by the negligence of the client.
- Although we are professionals, we are not miracle workers. Sometimes damage to items or spaces cannot be reversed or it may take a few cleanings to make spaces or items look their best. We work to find the most cost-effective way to remedy challenging areas of the home.
- We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blinds or wooden or plastic shutters when there is excessive build-up over time. (We can out-source ultra-sonic cleaning.) We are not responsible for cords that break on blinds. If your blinds are old and worn, let us know and we will not use the cords to raise or lower the blinds
- Even after thorough dusting, there can be some resettlement of dust on surfaces, especially when dust was heavy before the cleaning. We suggest clients change AC or air purifier filters every 30 days or as recommended by manufacturer, including air filters that may be in the attic. Other things to consider when dust accumulates after a cleaning: construction or road work in your neighborhood, dirty AC air ducts (may need professional cleaning), dry and dusty summers, open windows or doors, a vacuum cleaner that sends dust into the air, etc.
- Our cleaners will not be responsible for picking up animal or human feces outside of standard bathroom cleaning.
- Appointments and pricing are based on average time to clean. If the home is not found in an “average” condition or in the condition described at booking, Get Cleaned! reserves the right to bill for the extra time. Our Pro Cleaners will do a quick walk-through with you when they arrive for your first cleaning. Our purpose is to ensure we know your priorities, layout of the home for efficiency, little nuances that will allow us to serve you better, and to adjust pricing if description of home when booking was not accurate.
- Professional house cleaners working for Get Cleaned! have agreed, in writing, that they or their family and friends will not accept direct employment from any client of Get Cleaned!. This agreement is in full force and effective when professional house cleaners are employed with Get Cleaned! and for a period of one year after termination of their agreement with Get Cleaned!. Clients may not directly solicit or engage the service of Get Cleaned! Pro Cleaners, except through Get Cleaned!.
- If a client chooses to hire a current or former employee outside of Get Cleaned!, a $2,500 referral fee will be charged. Once the referral fee is paid, Get Cleaned! will no longer be responsible for managing the professional house cleaner, including, but not limited to liability protection, information security, scheduling, government taxes, quality of services, and any other act pertaining to the daily work duties of the cleaner.